Are you feeling frustrated because you just want to help people but need more clients? Would you like to know how to attract more clients to your private practice? Do you dream of being able to pack in the day job and run a full time counselling business?
Why not take some time to invest in your business so that you can do the work you feel called to do?
This practical workshop will:
- Increase your confidence in your practice and your ability to attract clients
- Help you get over procrastination and not knowing where to start
- Help you identify your niche
- Work out the most effective, value for money, ways for you to let people know about your services
- Clarify how to communicate with people via your website and directory entries in a way that speaks to them
- Introduce you to some of the easy to use technology that can help you, including social media and editing tools
The workshop is six hour's CPD and CPD certificates will be provided.
Feedback from Jo's workshops
"Thanks Jo, you impart information in a really relatable way”
"You delivered the course in a very clear and structured way, which I personally found very helpful. The aspect of the course I liked the most was that you were very encouraging and motivating throughout the whole day, which has helped to boost my confidence. Thank you!”
“Lots of practical advice that I feel I can put into action pretty much straightaway."
“More please! So good to feel so motivated.”
“I found that knowing I can get my name out there and not being worried about it has helped. Also knowing how to write a blog and what to put in the website for the client”
“Thinking of my niche was being brought out of the trees when all I could see was the wood! Great stuff about the different free ways to market”
"There was a sense of equality role modelled by your committed congruence and willingness to be open”
“It was just a lovely growth promoting workshop. It just felt completely safe and nurturing”
Jo is a BACP accredited counsellor who has been running a busy private practice for seven years. She has 15 years experience in running courses and workshops for adults. She has a lively and engaging style of teaching and aims to make her workshops participative and encouraging.